What it does for you
A black teeth whitening toothpaste, HiWhite Charcoal Coco Mint contains activated charcoal to dissolve stains caused by coffee, tea, red wine, and tobacco, and fluoride that fights cavities, decay, and plaque and soothes sensitivity. And with a sweet, creamy, and minty coconut flavor, your mouth will taste deliciously fresh after each brush. Please don’t eat the toothpaste!
What you need to know
- This toothpaste contains activated charcoal, a type of mineral that whitens teeth by sticking to the stains on the surface and taking them away when you rinse your mouth.
- Activated charcoal in toothpaste is gentler on the teeth’s enamel compared to brushing charcoal powder directly on your teeth!
- Perfectly suitable for:
- People with sensitive teeth
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women
- Not recommended for:
- People wearing dental braces
- Children below 7 years old